Last Amended: January 10, 2023
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Thrasher Termite & Pest Control of So Cal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing a work environment free of harassment, discrimination, retaliation, and disrespectful or other unprofessional conduct based on:
- Race and traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hair styles, such as but not limited to braids, locks, and twists
- Religion, including religious dress and grooming practices
- Sex/gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sex stereotype, gender identity/gender expression/transgender (including whether or not you are transitioning or have transitioned), and sexual orientation
- National origin
- Physical or mental disability
- Medical condition
- Genetic information/characteristics
- Marital status/registered domestic partner status
- Reproductive health decision making
- Age (40 and over)
- Military or veteran status
- And any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law, or ordinance, or regulation.
The Company also prohibits discrimination, harassment, disrespectful or unprofessional conduct based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. Prohibited harassment is not just sexual harassment, but harassment of any nature based on any protected category.
Committment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Thrasher Termite & Pest Control of So Cal, Inc. is committed to fostering a diverse workforce, and maintaining a workplace that is equitable, inclusive, and safe for all employees. From recruiting practices, to pay and benefits, promotions, and all other aspects of employment with us, an environment of equity is of utmost importance to us.
We not only recognize that our employees comprise a wide range of backgrounds and characteristics, but we believe those differences should be celebrated and valued. Whether it's race, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, color, language, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information/characteristics, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other characteristic, these are parts of each member of our team that contribute to our experiences as humans, and ultimately to the knowledge and expertise that make a diverse team a valuable asset to the Company.
Thrasher Termite & Pest Control of So Cal, Inc. is committed and determined that there is access, opportunity, and advancement for all individuals. We will always strive for ways in which we can cultivate an inclusive work environment, strengthen our cultural competency, and train our supervisors and employees to provide opportunities for growth and development equitably.
It is our intention that all of our employees, regardless of any particular background or
characteristic, are always treated with respect and dignity. Likewise, we expect that our
employees, will treat coworkers, supervisors, and other team members with the same dignity and respect at all times.
Disrespectful, inappropriate behavior or conduct toward others will not be tolerated by the Company.