by Thrasher Pest Control on Dec 2, 2022 5:13:00 PM
Thrasher’s Pet-Friendly Pest Control Team is All In
What does a pet-friendly pest control company think about National Cat Lovers Month? Bring on the love. Despite cats’ reputation for rodent control, we are not in competition. Cats are natural predators, but not all cats are good mousers. And some cats have been known to flee from large rats (we’re not shaming). So, let’s get to celebrating our furry friends!
- Santa Photos. Are there ever enough photos of you and your cat friends? We think not. But do you have one with Santa? Some pet stores, rescue shelters, and malls offer pictures with Santa for your kitty. At best, you’ll end up with an Instagramable moment. At least you’ll end up with a good story to tell.
- Kitty Cookies. Use small holiday cookie cutters to make some very special treats. Instructions below.
- Pamper. When it’s cold outside, pamper your cat by warming a blanket in the dryer and then placing it in your cat’s favorite patch of sun. A pet-safe heating pad is another option. Heating pads are especially cozy for older cats.
- Snuffle Enrichment. Snuffle balls or snuffle mats provide a very different enrichment experience for your cat. You can purchase or make snuffle toys with fleece. To use, hide kibble in the folds of the snuffle toy for your cat to find.
- Relaxation. Hire pet-friendly pest control professionals for rodent control and give your cat a break. Not only will professional rodent control protect you, your pet, and your property, someone else gets to dispose of those little “presents” that the kitty might leave at your feet (or worse, bring in alive to play with!).
How to Make Kitty Cookie Treats:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread pate-style cat food 1/2 inch thick onto the parchment paper.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove and use small cookie cutters to cut out the cookies. Be gentle! Yes, you will be left with a lot of edible crumbles.
- Flip cookies over and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Let kitty cookie treats cool completely before serving.
To see all the photos submitted by Thrasher’s pet-friendly pest control team, follow this link.
No Comments Yet
Let us know what you think